Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Staff at Kragga Kamma Game Park in Port Elizabeth, South Africa were delighted to witness the birth of a giraffe calf up close and personal.
They recorded it on their cellphone – check it out!
Make sure to visit Kragga Kamma Game Park to see this cute little giraffe calf, along with loads of other beautiful African animals.
And remember to bring your camera – Kragga Kamma is a photographer’s dream.
Filmed by Ayesha Cantor, edited by Chasing the Rainbow
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 1 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 September 2019
- How a Chinese tycoon caused misery for Lesotho’s wool farmers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 September 2019
- Staff loyalty helps KWIKSPAR Beacon Isle land national award – MyPR.co.za - 18 September 2019
- Water woes in collapsed Komani - 18 September 2019
- Appeal to DSTV to share Rugby World Cup Springbok games with the public broadcaster - 18 September 2019