Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
When I lived in Oklahoma USA in 1975, my family consisted of a Mom and Dad and 5 brothers.
Colin was not only the middle of the 5 brothers, he was also in the same class at Sulphur High School with me.
Colin walks in Kansas now.
And with walking comes thinking. Thanks Colin!
I walk because I need to keep my body moving.
Yesterday and today I haven’t walked. The wind is miserable and my mind is not right. I’ll get there again
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England quick Archer nears Test return – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Kings focus on Cheetahs match – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 January 2020
- Opportunity to prove ourselves says Kings coach Kempson ahead of Cheetahs clash – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Calls for full forensic investigation into Jubilee Park Primary construction - 22 January 2020
- Doron Blackman - 22 January 2020