Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
When I lived in Oklahoma USA in 1975, my family consisted of a Mom and Dad and 5 brothers.
Colin was not only the middle of the 5 brothers, he was also in the same class at Sulphur High School with me.
Colin walks in Kansas now.
And with walking comes thinking. Thanks Colin!
I walk because I need to keep my body moving.
Yesterday and today I haven’t walked. The wind is miserable and my mind is not right. I’ll get there again
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- October Fiesta anyone?! – Featured Blog - 19 October 2018
- Kouga Municipality secures R150 million to fight drought - 19 October 2018
- Uitenhage News: Uitenhage derby divides town - 19 October 2018
- PE News: South Africa: Omotoso Lawyer Daubermann – ‘I Won’t Allow Myself to Be Intimidated By Ignorant People’ - 19 October 2018
- Madibaz sports function to honour top achievers – MyPR.co.za - 19 October 2018