Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
When I lived in Oklahoma USA in 1975, my family consisted of a Mom and Dad and 5 brothers.
Colin was not only the middle of the 5 brothers, he was also in the same class at Sulphur High School with me.
Colin walks in Kansas now.
And with walking comes thinking. Thanks Colin!
I walk because I need to keep my body moving.
Yesterday and today I haven’t walked. The wind is miserable and my mind is not right. I’ll get there again
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ed-U City Campus (Pty) Ltd. - 13 August 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho and CHDM blamed for Enoch Mgijima fiasco - 13 August 2018
- King Williams Town news: Mzumara, Chisiza impresses with ‘Sizwe Bansi is Dead’ - 13 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Three suspects nabbed for Uitenhage teen’s murder - 13 August 2018
- Food security projects win at 9th annual Youth Ccitizens Action Programme – MyPR.co.za - 13 August 2018