Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
When I lived in Oklahoma USA in 1975, my family consisted of a Mom and Dad and 5 brothers.
Colin was not only the middle of the 5 brothers, he was also in the same class at Sulphur High School with me.
Colin walks in Kansas now.
And with walking comes thinking. Thanks Colin!
I walk because I need to keep my body moving.
Yesterday and today I haven’t walked. The wind is miserable and my mind is not right. I’ll get there again
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: New L.A. Times owner Patrick Soon-Shiong writes a note to readers - 18 June 2018
- Mthatha news: Reward offered to track down Eastern Cape’s most wanted - 18 June 2018
- Bhisho news: Paramedics protest in Bhisho - 17 June 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2017 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus for sale in Eastern Cape - 17 June 2018
- Fussell and Associates, a stable financial partner celebrates 50 years of serving clients. – MyPR.co.za - 17 June 2018