Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
When I lived in Oklahoma USA in 1975, my family consisted of a Mom and Dad and 5 brothers.
Colin was not only the middle of the 5 brothers, he was also in the same class at Sulphur High School with me.
Colin walks in Kansas now.
And with walking comes thinking. Thanks Colin!
I walk because I need to keep my body moving.
Yesterday and today I haven’t walked. The wind is miserable and my mind is not right. I’ll get there again
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: LEVELS! Black Coffee sells out historic Olympia Hall in Paris - 22 May 2019
- NMMU Inaugural Professorial Lecture: 2016 André Mukheibir [video] - 22 May 2019
- True Economic Empowerment Comes With Disruption – MyPR.co.za - 22 May 2019
- Second Bethelsdorp Police Station needed now, more than ever - 21 May 2019
- Makhanda News: 4 killed in Khayelitsha house fire - 21 May 2019