Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
When I lived in Oklahoma USA in 1975, my family consisted of a Mom and Dad and 5 brothers.
Colin was not only the middle of the 5 brothers, he was also in the same class at Sulphur High School with me.
Colin walks in Kansas now.
And with walking comes thinking. Thanks Colin!
I walk because I need to keep my body moving.
Yesterday and today I haven’t walked. The wind is miserable and my mind is not right. I’ll get there again
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda in crisis - 19 January 2019
- #Bosasagate: DA to report ANC election payments to IEC - 19 January 2019
- ‘Locally Yours Market’ pops up for Queen Elizabeth cruise liner – Featured Blog - 19 January 2019
- The Failing BCM Economy - 19 January 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Fairview, Port Elizabeth for R1 049 000 [video] - 19 January 2019