On 23/05/2019 Riaan pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Riaan du Toit says:
I think it would be great to revive the sailing tourism in Port Elizabeth, a city which has previously been a sailing attraction and has since stagnated. The bay is an ideal spot, especially with all the marine research done in the area bringing the Ocean race to PE will not only put it on the map, but also raise awareness for all the ocean research being done and the clean oceans message this city supports.
Riaan would like to assist as:
I would like to be involved as a volunteer. Where a helping hand is needed to host the event in Port Elizabeth. I will support it.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Head For The Hills 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Dream11 Team Prediction Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Cape Town Blitz, Mzansi Super League – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- ‘Sex pest’ Breytenbach found at mother’s house near Mossel Bay – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 November 2019
- Madibaz ready to apply themselves at USSA chess week – MyPR.co.za - 21 November 2019
- PP complaint leads to arrest of suspects allegedly involved in Siyenza toilet scandal - 21 November 2019