On 23/05/2019 Riaan pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Riaan du Toit says:
I think it would be great to revive the sailing tourism in Port Elizabeth, a city which has previously been a sailing attraction and has since stagnated. The bay is an ideal spot, especially with all the marine research done in the area bringing the Ocean race to PE will not only put it on the map, but also raise awareness for all the ocean research being done and the clean oceans message this city supports.
Riaan would like to assist as:
I would like to be involved as a volunteer. Where a helping hand is needed to host the event in Port Elizabeth. I will support it.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- House On Auction in Kini Bay – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Cocaine mule comes home – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 September 2019
- After 76 days, search continues for missing PE boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 September 2019
- Less than 7% of children in the Eastern Cape have access to Early Childhood Development Centres - 19 September 2019
- Come clean about looming rolling blackouts Eskom - 19 September 2019