On 29/05/2019 Nanette pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Nanette Kable says:
Port Elizabeth would be a wonderful host for The Ocean Race as has been proven for all the Ironman Events that have taken place in this city. Visitors to our city experience friendly people, great weather and beaches, plenty to see and do and excellent accommodation and places to eat. And Port Elizabeth NEEDS to be showcased so I most definitely support this bid.
Find Nanette Kable here: http://www.50collegedrive.co.za
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Shanghai Jazz Stars set to perform in Cape Town - 20 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Weather forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 20 June 2019
- Mthatha News: ‘I don’t understand why this is my fault’: Backtracking frustrates student nurses - 20 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Dodge Journey 3.6 V6 R/t A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 June 2019
- Madibaz golfers primed for USSA title defence – MyPR.co.za - 20 June 2019