On 29/05/2019 Darryl pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Darryl Garner says:
The Port of Port Elizabeth can offer fantastic stadium racing as well as all of the race village in one area! I would be proud to be part of the host City for the Ocean Race
Darryl would like to assist: In anyway possible. I have a skippers ticket, more than 10 years sailing and sail training experience, I’ve hosted competitors for ironman for 5 years, what ever you want, I’ll do!
Find Darryl Garner here: https://www.facebook.com/Pabcontracts/
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Open a Website Hosting Business, be a reseller or affiliate or host your webdesign clients – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- South Africa: Qawe Twins Tackle Their First National Women’s Rugby Tour Together – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: 2 Bedroom House for Sale in Kwanobuhle - 20 September 2019
- Madibaz senior players must lead from the front – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019