On 29/05/2019 Darryl pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Darryl Garner says:
The Port of Port Elizabeth can offer fantastic stadium racing as well as all of the race village in one area! I would be proud to be part of the host City for the Ocean Race
Darryl would like to assist: In anyway possible. I have a skippers ticket, more than 10 years sailing and sail training experience, I’ve hosted competitors for ironman for 5 years, what ever you want, I’ll do!
Find Darryl Garner here: https://www.facebook.com/Pabcontracts/
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay council meeting to oust Bobani cancelled amid ‘imminent threats’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 October 2019
- Rastapierians - 17 October 2019
- A social upliftment project with heart – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 October 2019
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth Business News - 16 October 2019
- TOP THUG BUSTING COP FOUND DEAD! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 October 2019