On 29/05/2019 Darryl pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Darryl Garner says:
The Port of Port Elizabeth can offer fantastic stadium racing as well as all of the race village in one area! I would be proud to be part of the host City for the Ocean Race
Darryl would like to assist: In anyway possible. I have a skippers ticket, more than 10 years sailing and sail training experience, I’ve hosted competitors for ironman for 5 years, what ever you want, I’ll do!
Find Darryl Garner here: https://www.facebook.com/Pabcontracts/
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Shanghai Jazz Stars set to perform in Cape Town - 20 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Weather forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 20 June 2019
- Mthatha News: ‘I don’t understand why this is my fault’: Backtracking frustrates student nurses - 20 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Dodge Journey 3.6 V6 R/t A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 June 2019
- Madibaz golfers primed for USSA title defence – MyPR.co.za - 20 June 2019