On 24/05/2019 Shaun pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Shaun Fitzhenry from the Bay Language Institute says:
We all need to support events like this. The fact is that big events act as catalysts for the things we all want and need to see in our metro, such as the cleaning up of public and private spaces, maintenance and development of infrastructure throughout the metro, as well as substantial growth in this key economic sector. Without tourism, our economic development and growth will be stunted, and this event will be a massive boost to tourism.
Find Shaun Fitzhenry here: http://www.baylanguage.com
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England’s Jofra Archer has Test recall in his sights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Learners sent home after municipality cuts water supply to Pietermaritzburg school – News from GroundUp - 21 January 2020
- Two arrested in sting operation for extorting building developer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 January 2020
- How to Manage the Risks When Buying To Rent – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020
- Five things we learned from England’s third Test win over South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020