On 24/05/2019 Shaun pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Shaun Fitzhenry from the Bay Language Institute says:
We all need to support events like this. The fact is that big events act as catalysts for the things we all want and need to see in our metro, such as the cleaning up of public and private spaces, maintenance and development of infrastructure throughout the metro, as well as substantial growth in this key economic sector. Without tourism, our economic development and growth will be stunted, and this event will be a massive boost to tourism.
Find Shaun Fitzhenry here: http://www.baylanguage.com
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Open a Website Hosting Business, be a reseller or affiliate or host your webdesign clients – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- South Africa: Qawe Twins Tackle Their First National Women’s Rugby Tour Together – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: 2 Bedroom House for Sale in Kwanobuhle - 20 September 2019
- Madibaz senior players must lead from the front – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019