On 24/05/2019 Shaun pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Shaun Fitzhenry from the Bay Language Institute says:
We all need to support events like this. The fact is that big events act as catalysts for the things we all want and need to see in our metro, such as the cleaning up of public and private spaces, maintenance and development of infrastructure throughout the metro, as well as substantial growth in this key economic sector. Without tourism, our economic development and growth will be stunted, and this event will be a massive boost to tourism.
Find Shaun Fitzhenry here: http://www.baylanguage.com
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Hero teacher saves teen cyclist – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Kabega – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen Group vehicle deliveries up 9.2% in September - 21 October 2019
- Big Wave Charger Matt Bromley Launches High Performance and Barrel Riding Online Course – MyPR.co.za - 21 October 2019
- Sexual assault: Pastor Omotosho’s trial in South Africa postponed again – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019