On 24/05/2019 Shaun pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Shaun Fitzhenry from the Bay Language Institute says:
We all need to support events like this. The fact is that big events act as catalysts for the things we all want and need to see in our metro, such as the cleaning up of public and private spaces, maintenance and development of infrastructure throughout the metro, as well as substantial growth in this key economic sector. Without tourism, our economic development and growth will be stunted, and this event will be a massive boost to tourism.
Find Shaun Fitzhenry here: http://www.baylanguage.com
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Shanghai Jazz Stars set to perform in Cape Town - 20 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Weather forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 20 June 2019
- Mthatha News: ‘I don’t understand why this is my fault’: Backtracking frustrates student nurses - 20 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Dodge Journey 3.6 V6 R/t A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 June 2019
- Madibaz golfers primed for USSA title defence – MyPR.co.za - 20 June 2019