On 28/05/2019 Rainer pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Rainer Schimpf says:
AB Marine provided complimentary transport in the Port of Port Elizabeth and out to the envisaged finishing area of The Ocean Race in Algoa Bay to the Ocean Race Technical Team on Wednesday 22 May. We were greeted by hundreds of Bottlenose Dolphins.
Some of the guests on the vessel swear that they saw dolphins wearing hats that said; “Molo” whilst others were waving banners saying; “We Support NMB’s Bid to host The Ocean Race”.
We firmly believe that hosting the Ocean Race in Nelson Mandela Bay will align our values with the greatest yachting race in the world and bring many tourists to experience the Big 7. At that time we will be experiencing visits from Humpback Whales and cannot wait to provide support to the media and VIP’s wanting to greet finishers and do Whale and Dolphin Watching Tours.
The boost to our accommodation industry will be immense.
Rainer would like to assist as:
We have years of experience in Marine Logistics and are able to co-ordinate the many vessels that will be required for on water viewing and media support.
Find Rainer Schimpf here: https://abmarine.co.za/bookings/
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Hero teacher saves teen cyclist – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Kabega – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen Group vehicle deliveries up 9.2% in September - 21 October 2019
- Big Wave Charger Matt Bromley Launches High Performance and Barrel Riding Online Course – MyPR.co.za - 21 October 2019
- Sexual assault: Pastor Omotosho’s trial in South Africa postponed again – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019