On 28/05/2019 Rainer pledged support for Nelson Mandela Bay’s bid to host the 2021 stopover for The Ocean Race.
Rainer Schimpf says:
AB Marine provided complimentary transport in the Port of Port Elizabeth and out to the envisaged finishing area of The Ocean Race in Algoa Bay to the Ocean Race Technical Team on Wednesday 22 May. We were greeted by hundreds of Bottlenose Dolphins.
Some of the guests on the vessel swear that they saw dolphins wearing hats that said; “Molo” whilst others were waving banners saying; “We Support NMB’s Bid to host The Ocean Race”.
We firmly believe that hosting the Ocean Race in Nelson Mandela Bay will align our values with the greatest yachting race in the world and bring many tourists to experience the Big 7. At that time we will be experiencing visits from Humpback Whales and cannot wait to provide support to the media and VIP’s wanting to greet finishers and do Whale and Dolphin Watching Tours.
The boost to our accommodation industry will be immense.
Rainer would like to assist as:
We have years of experience in Marine Logistics and are able to co-ordinate the many vessels that will be required for on water viewing and media support.
Find Rainer Schimpf here: https://abmarine.co.za/bookings/
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Shanghai Jazz Stars set to perform in Cape Town - 20 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Weather forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 20 June 2019
- Mthatha News: ‘I don’t understand why this is my fault’: Backtracking frustrates student nurses - 20 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Dodge Journey 3.6 V6 R/t A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 June 2019
- Madibaz golfers primed for USSA title defence – MyPR.co.za - 20 June 2019