That one politician who:
- Says; City First, Citizens Second, Me Last”
- Takes a pay cut
- Spends 80% of his/her time on Ward Business and 20% on party political business – NOT the other way around
- Has actually taken the time to introduce him/herself to the ward – via a mail drop, a web site, a Facebook page, an SMS, a neighbourhood meeting, a drive by speaker shout, a thank you, an acknowledgement, any bloody thing …..
Open invite to EVERY Ward Councillor:
- Send MyPE your Ward Reports and we will publish them verbatim – your Ward Reports will have a contact form at the bottom of each to allow citizens to contact you.
- Better yet – we will set up a web site for your Ward for free – AND host it for free. And show you how to drive it yourself. And promote it. And keep it up to date. And… And… Just reach out to MyPE and it shall be done.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019
- MonsterJam Poker Tour - 16 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019