If you take one of the van Stadens Nature Reserves scenic walks under the van Stadens River Bridge look up underneath the bridge and you will see that some intrepid graffitti artist has placed the name “Roger” in a jaw droppingly hard to get position as illustrated in the photographs below.
Just how did he/she manage to do this? Is it true then that witches can fly?
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- May Slams “Leaders” - 22 May 2019
- City Bids on The Ocean Race – Bigger Than Ironman - 22 May 2019
- Mpho Mokonyama - 22 May 2019
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019