Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
While Nelson Mandela Bay is an all-year round destination boasting sunshine in every season there’s always a fragrance of new beginnings in the air when the clock ticks over to September; old trees get new life, wild flowers show their colourful faces here, there and everywhere and the weather starts to say its final goodbyes to the winter chills.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Young PE man reported missing at Cape Town beach – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 November 2019
- So what is our next move? Team Sailing League Regatta - 18 November 2019
- Murder, rape and torture by police officers. Did IPID even investigate? – News from GroundUp - 18 November 2019
- PE’s e-hailing drivers no longer feel safe – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 November 2019
- Paarl helps breathe new life into desperate MSL – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 November 2019