Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
While Nelson Mandela Bay is an all-year round destination boasting sunshine in every season there’s always a fragrance of new beginnings in the air when the clock ticks over to September; old trees get new life, wild flowers show their colourful faces here, there and everywhere and the weather starts to say its final goodbyes to the winter chills.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Makhanda forever! Grahamstown by any other name is just as charming - 21 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Kite flying at Uitenhage Market - 21 July 2019
- PE Business News: Jobberman’s New CEO Hilda Kabushenga Kragha Shares Experience - 21 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in King Williams Town Ext 30 - 20 July 2019
- Mthatha News: Nkonyeni hailed as a pillar of strength to young talent - 20 July 2019