In terms of transformation.
In the match day 23 squads across the two Super Rugby rounds‚ 40 players of colour were named in the squads.
In the first round‚ 22 players of African origin were picked.
The Southern Kings (eight and nine)‚ Stormers (eight and eight) Bulls (seven and seven) and Cheetahs (eight and seven) have led the way.
The Lions (four and four) and the Sharks (five and five) have been the worst offenders.
Now, if only the Southern Kings can work out a way to keep our talented players and not lose them to big money franchises.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Coega puts East Cape on the map with global investment attractions - 19 June 2018
- Anrich Nortje - 19 June 2018
- Gihahn Love Cloete - 19 June 2018
- Healthy Breakfast at Tolbos in Patensie - 19 June 2018
- The Sunny Industry Taking South Africa by Storm - 19 June 2018