This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
When the Light is Right
Image by awstraton
That Golden Glow hits the moorings at ABYC – the sexy part of the Port of Port Elizabeth.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Brand new bedroom side bed cupboards or for baathroom – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 August 2019
- Eastern Cape MEC wants gambling fully legalised in South Africa – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: Baby Standard Memory Foam Matrass - 19 August 2019
- Crime-ridden Kuyga Primary School burgled seven times in one month - 19 August 2019
- Port: Elizabeth Warren’s attack on the Dakota Access Pipeline is why so many Republicans tolerate Donald Trump – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019