This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
When the Light is Right
Image by awstraton
That Golden Glow hits the moorings at ABYC – the sexy part of the Port of Port Elizabeth.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- This is orange – Port Elizabeth - 24 May 2019
- Addo Dungbeetle Tours – Cheetah Kill [video] - 24 May 2019
- Why BLI Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 24 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Happy Runner - 24 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Eastern Cape opposition parties urge Mabuyane to prioritise job creation - 24 May 2019