The Eastern Cape Health Department has distanced itself from posts currently being circulated on social media purporting to be issued by the department.
The department said it received enquiries relating to the adverts of vacancies for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel at Nelson Mandela Academic Hospital and an advert of vacancies issued in 2017.
“The department has not issued any vacancies at Nelson Mandela Academic Hospital for emergency personnel. The second advert for nursing posts was issued last year. The department is not taking any late applications for the nursing posts issued last year,” said the department.
The department reminded interested candidates that departmental vacancies are advertised on departmental circular, newspapers and departmental website on www.echealth.gov.za.
“The latest vacancy advert was issued on 3 August 2018, Vacancy Circular 1 of August 2018, with a closing date of 17 August 2018. Only applications to these vacancies are still open for applications in the department,” said the provincial department. – SAnews.gov.za
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Intervention leads to recommendation for removal of Inxuba Yethemba Mayor - 28 January 2020
- Vote for the best Mayor NMB ever had… - 28 January 2020
- Careful – that beer or wine could contain animal products - 28 January 2020
- PE policeman rewarded for bravery - 27 January 2020
- Bearing the sweet fruit of perseverance - 27 January 2020