The Eastern Cape Health Department has distanced itself from posts currently being circulated on social media purporting to be issued by the department.
The department said it received enquiries relating to the adverts of vacancies for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel at Nelson Mandela Academic Hospital and an advert of vacancies issued in 2017.
“The department has not issued any vacancies at Nelson Mandela Academic Hospital for emergency personnel. The second advert for nursing posts was issued last year. The department is not taking any late applications for the nursing posts issued last year,” said the department.
The department reminded interested candidates that departmental vacancies are advertised on departmental circular, newspapers and departmental website on www.echealth.gov.za.
“The latest vacancy advert was issued on 3 August 2018, Vacancy Circular 1 of August 2018, with a closing date of 17 August 2018. Only applications to these vacancies are still open for applications in the department,” said the provincial department. – SAnews.gov.za
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The DA’s Big Reveal Live – NOW - 22 September 2018
- Springboks open training session on Monday - 21 September 2018
- Mandela University research and teaching excellence recognized at annual awards - 21 September 2018
- One in Six Teenagers who use cannabis will become addicted - 21 September 2018
- 40 Strong IORA delegation visits Operation Phakisa projects - 21 September 2018