People almost-always call me bitter and/or vindictive when pointing out a phenomenon I call Family-By-Default, like in the murder case of Bongani Hina (The Herald 11 February 2020).
Any family member who has evil thoughts about a next-of-kin can’t ever be held close to the bosom as in the fashionable fallacy by The Godfather author, Mario Puzo, who who foolishly wrote; “Keep your friends close , but your enemies closer.”
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Are you STILL confused by Mini Circles? - 29 March 2020
- “Our entire livelihoods are coming to a standstill” says waste picker – News from GroundUp - 29 March 2020
- Worried about debt? Don’t wait for government Covid-19 rescue before you act – Port Elizabeth Business News - 29 March 2020
- Mokwena set to stay at Chippa permanently? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 March 2020
- Fort Frederick overlooking the Port of Port Elizabeth - 29 March 2020