This is a powerful wheatgrass lemonade as it has the healing and cleansing benefits of wheatgrass along with the refreshing taste and goodness of lemon and seasonal fruits.
Juicing allows you to better absorb the nutrients and consume your daily requirements of fruits and vegetables conveniently.
1 bunch of wheatgrass
Optional – ginger/ mint
If you are using a wheatgrass juicer that allows juicing vegetables and fruits along with leafy greens, then you can keep adding the ingredients one by one into the feeder of the juicer.
Strain the juice to remove pulp and enjoy! Wheatgrass juicer yields better quality and quantity of juice. If you are a regular green juicer, prefer buying this juicer to enjoy more benefits.
If you are using a blender, it is best to roughly chop the wheatgrass first to allow juicing without clogging or breaking the blade. Add a little water and all the other ingredients and blend. Now strain it for a smooth juice.
Time: 10 minutes
Feeds: 2 people
Author: Jenny Travens
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Du Plessis, Rabada and Nortje return for Oz series – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 February 2020
- Ban on Livestock Auctions Lifted - 17 February 2020
- Humpback Dolphin Joy - 17 February 2020
- What is THAT Sticking up? - 17 February 2020
- Manuel shines at SA Moto-X champs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 February 2020