Selflessly and without fanfare spend today making the world a better place:
- Smile at a stranger.
- Pick up litter.
- Give someone a lift.
- Forgive an enemy.
- Let someone in front of you in the queue.
- Don’t hoot the minute the robots turn green.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Go to church.
- Stand back for the elderly or a lady.
- Open the card door for your passenger.
- Praise someone.
- Thank someone.
- Hand out hugs.
- Be thankful for South Africa.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Previous: Quoting John F. Kennedy
Next: Quoting Mahatma Gandhi