This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The wind is good for us, sailing and the environment – send more please.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Makhanda forever! Grahamstown by any other name is just as charming - 21 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Kite flying at Uitenhage Market - 21 July 2019
- PE Business News: Jobberman’s New CEO Hilda Kabushenga Kragha Shares Experience - 21 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in King Williams Town Ext 30 - 20 July 2019
- Mthatha News: Nkonyeni hailed as a pillar of strength to young talent - 20 July 2019