This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The wind is good for us, sailing and the environment – send more please.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Hundreds of Uitenhage residents queue for houses - 20 May 2019
- Queenstown Girls’ High land SPAR hockey title – MyPR.co.za - 20 May 2019
- Woodridge hold off Collegiate in hockey thriller – MyPR.co.za - 20 May 2019
- PE Business News: Manufacturing Indaba Eastern Cape hosts breakfast presentations - 20 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2018 Toyota Avanza 1.5 SX for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 May 2019