Josh Enslin, one of PE’s most dedicated surfers, needs our support this Saturday and Sunday. He’ll be hitting the surf this weekend to try break the Guinness World Record for the longest surf s more…
When was the last time you’ve been in the Gamtoos Valley? Perhaps I should ask, have you ever been for a drive up to the Kouga Dam? If the answer to both of these questions are never or more…
The week started off with a bang, with some solid east swell pulling through early on Monday morning. Definitely a case of the early birds got the worms, as the swell died off (and the wind pic more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and Cycling South Africa present the Africa Cup - 16 July 2019
- New Mantis website launched - 16 July 2019
- Responsible Business - 16 July 2019
- Library and Literacy Centre opens in Zwide - 16 July 2019
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019