This is post #5 in a series of 7 posts featuring the Gamtoos Valley west of Port Elizabeth. One of the well known landmarks in the Gamtoos River Valley in the Eastern Cape is the Queen Victo more…
Yes, the PE Coffee Crawl is still alive and well, up and running. Due to an unexpected trip to the States I’m waaaaaaay behind on my Crawl posts but, bear with me folks, I’ll catch up soon more…
This is post #4 in the Gamtoos Valley series. The town of Hankey was started as a mission station on behalf of the London Missionary Society by Dr John Phillip. The main purpose more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- President Cyril Ramaphosa – Full Address on Day 4 - 30 March 2020
- Call for donations of personal protective equipment - 30 March 2020
- Minister addresses allegations of abuse by SANDF members - 30 March 2020
- 11 Vehicles made available to the South African Red Cross Society - 30 March 2020
- SPIRE’s R100 Million Investment - 30 March 2020