A couple of guys fishing on the Sundays River. Cool name for the boat specially if its used to escape the wives for a day of beers and fishing. more…
Good morning Vietnam! more…
Magic Mystery Tour more…
The walkway at Seaview Predator Park (previously known as Seaview Lion Park) takes one over a couple of enclosures with animals in them. Along the way we saw a bush pig, black panther, meerkats, more…
Just when I think that I know or have seen just about everything there is to know and see in and around Port Elizabeth something else presents itself. And truth to be told, throug more…
A flashback to our unforgettable holiday in Thailand during Jun/ July last year. Click here: more…
Listen here to the above broadcast. Click on the link below: Thanks for listening! more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019
- MonsterJam Poker Tour - 16 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019