A little while ago I got to go on an Instawalk around the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium and was looking for something a little different than just a straight forward stadium photo. Just holding the more…
Last weekend we attended a Geocaching weekend at Welgelegen Camp on the Cockscomb road outside Uitenhage. Over the weekend we got to do over 50 new caches and events along with walks in the game more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019
- Stadium ‘sails’ - 20 May 2019