I’m not a surfer. I’ve never even had the opportunity to try. I really enjoy body surfing though but perhaps one day I’ll try doing it on a board. It doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy watch more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Deon Davids remains as Coach - 20 November 2018
- Sinatra is Coming to PE - 20 November 2018
- New bursary scheme to empower women - 20 November 2018
- The hairy truth about Prostate Cancer plus 2 Things to lessen your risk - 19 November 2018
- Lies, Prawns and Bosasa - 19 November 2018