Yesterday was Little OL’s first school concert. Oh man was it cute (and yes, I am going to carry on as if I have not taken over a month’s break in blogging) She was a star – a very cute little s more…
The Mosaic Stairs from the bottom of the Donkin Reserve up towards the Great Flag at the top is lined with 34 Lights. Each light has a different object on top of it. The 34 lights re more…
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry. more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020