After spending 5 hours next to the road supporting the Ironman competitors on the cycle leg and popping home to do a couple of things like mow the lawn, we headed down to the beachfront after sunset t more…
Today is Ironman Sunday, one of the biggest sporting days in Port Elizabeth. We decided to spend most of the day supporting these inspirational sportsmen and women and headed out early to cheer more…
Image Gavin Rother The eagerly anticipated swell didn’t quite deliver as the forecasts suggested it would. It was fun for sure, but not quite what we thought it’d be. Unfortunately again it rain more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Superfoods to Eat Yourself Healthier, Stronger and Younger - 20 October 2019
- 19 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 1 - 19 October 2019
- Madibaz Sports Stars of the Year - 18 October 2019
- Four charities to benefit - 18 October 2019
- South Africa’s development of the future mobility ecosystem - 18 October 2019