The PE surf community lost one of its local legends on Tuesday afternoon. Vaughan Jones, known as Mr Jones to many, passed away whilst surfing Rincon.It appears as if he may have suffered a hear more…
Cape Recife is the western point of Algoa Bay and the lighthouse on the point was built in 1851. This is the view from one of the lookout points along Marine Drive on the Wildside. more…
RIP Vaughan Jones more…
A Tribute by Douglas Smith I haven’t used Facebook to reflect my feelings on anything in a few years, but today is sadly the time to do so. Today one of the few people that I have ever consider more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019
- How will the 2019 Budget Speech affect you? - 15 February 2019