The Cape Dutch style Drostdy building in Uitenhage was completed in 1809 during the time that General Jacob Glen Cuyler was the Landdrost of Uitenhage. The building hous more…
The Flying Penguin Cafe is located in the SAMREC building HahahaOne of the many things I love about PE is its proximity to the water. PE residents are sooooo fortunate to have the ocean rig more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The Port of Port Elizabeth Comes Second - 19 November 2019
- Eastern Cape SMME’s Receive R41.8 Million Loan Funding - 19 November 2019
- Unique D-MAX aerial platform application - 19 November 2019
- Andre de Ruyter – Eskom’s new group chief executive - 19 November 2019
- Framesby bolster hockey, netball resources - 19 November 2019