Somebody with a great sense of humor and the environment took a permanent marker to a public shower at Kings Beach. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t condone illegal graffiti, but I bet he’s (she?)&nb more…
I wonder how many locals know what a trig beacon is or have ever spot the few scattered around town. Chris and Denise of ChrisDen has put together a nice little Geocaching series that takes more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Four charities to benefit - 18 October 2019
- South Africa’s development of the future mobility ecosystem - 18 October 2019
- Admirable, BUT, what about our traditional markets? - 18 October 2019
- Like Death and Taxes? - 18 October 2019
- Your holiday financial checklist - 18 October 2019