© Stephen Webber The skate park at Kings Beach finally got to have it’s official launch on Heritage Day. Mandela Bay Develo […] more…
I was very fortunate to go on a guided walk along the Flamingo Trail next to the Swartkops Estuary the other day and got some great flamingo sightings along the way. After posting the view of th more…
On Sunday there were various Rhino Runs held around the country and there were 2 to choose from in our area. One at Kenton-on-Sea and the other at Crossways Village near Van Standens. I did that one. more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Big Wins for Local Engine Plant - 21 August 2019
- Eastern Province in with a Chance - 21 August 2019
- Sowing seeds of success - 21 August 2019
- Exposure of children to domestic abuse and violence increases their risk of perpetrating and experiencing it as adults - 21 August 2019
- Growing SA women entrepreneurs - 21 August 2019