© Stephen Webber The skate park at Kings Beach finally got to have it’s official launch on Heritage Day. Mandela Bay Develo […] more…
I was very fortunate to go on a guided walk along the Flamingo Trail next to the Swartkops Estuary the other day and got some great flamingo sightings along the way. After posting the view of th more…
On Sunday there were various Rhino Runs held around the country and there were 2 to choose from in our area. One at Kenton-on-Sea and the other at Crossways Village near Van Standens. I did that one. more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Literacy is the gateway to a better future - 20 April 2018
- Diarise 7 April 2019 Ironmen (and women) - 20 April 2018
- FOP no Hindrance to Ciské Faber - 20 April 2018
- Godfrey Sithole – going on to Masters - 20 April 2018
- 52-year old Zenobia Olivier and the hurdles she overcame - 20 April 2018