© Stephen Webber The skate park at Kings Beach finally got to have it’s official launch on Heritage Day. Mandela Bay Develo […] more…
I was very fortunate to go on a guided walk along the Flamingo Trail next to the Swartkops Estuary the other day and got some great flamingo sightings along the way. After posting the view of th more…
On Sunday there were various Rhino Runs held around the country and there were 2 to choose from in our area. One at Kenton-on-Sea and the other at Crossways Village near Van Standens. I did that one. more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Affordable Accommodation in Durban - 15 October 2018
- Penguins get wheels - 15 October 2018
- Unemployed youth graduate required for upcoming project - 15 October 2018
- Jimi Hendrix & Friends Tribute - 15 October 2018
- Venue Change for Isuzu Southern Kings V Scarlets - 15 October 2018