About three years ago I dug up the info below on the Algoa Bay Bell Buoy and created a post to keep it in until I get a picture of the buoy. The problem is that the Bell Buoy is about 2,5 kilome more…
© Karla Newton Some really decent surf poured into the bay on Thursday. And as always is the case with solid days, there’s oft […] more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Top Employer for Third Consecutive Year - 22 November 2019
- 2019 Employer of the Year - 22 November 2019
- As a Hetrosexual Male Will You Take part in This Experiment? - 22 November 2019
- Creepy or Not? - 22 November 2019
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 November 2019