The view from the top of the dunes at Colchester is amazing. On the one side you look down on the Sundays River flowing down towards Algoa Bay while the view the other way is across Algoa Bay to more…
Wednesday 24 June 2015 Haircut / beard trim Breakfast by Glynn Driveway exercises by Glynn Chores Shopping by Girls Lunch leftovers by Pera Dinner Party more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019
- Better Local Automotive Sector News - 16 June 2019
- 121 Youths reached and 183 students benefit from training - 16 June 2019
- Nurturing future hoteliers - 16 June 2019
- Why Your Discarded Fishing Line is a KILLER - 14 June 2019