Today’s post may not be of an landmark or attraction around Port Elizabeth but rather a bit of a quirky sight I encountered during a Hinterveld Mohair Mill tour I was on the other day. more…
Shew, there’s a lot happening over the next few weeks so here’s a quick run down of what you need to put in your diaries as far as surf comps, surf events, surf bands, skating and anything happening o more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Should I Turn it Off or Turn it On? - 17 January 2020
- Great news for prospective property buyers and homeowners alike - 17 January 2020
- Don’t be a hypocrite – do your bit - 17 January 2020
- Support for a Gun Free South Africa - 17 January 2020
- Heavy rains improve some dam levels - 16 January 2020