The Grootendorst family living at the top of Melsetter Road in Lovemore Heights has gone all out this year to make the outside of their house a Christmas lights wonderland. They made a big occas more…
And on the seventh day it stormed. And we rested. Finally! Yip, it’s safe to say summer in Indo beats summer back home. Just locked in 6 straight days in the surf, and been having some s more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 2 surf-skiers rescued after whale breach - 21 October 2018
- Two Eastern Province Players in Bok Women’s squad - 21 October 2018
- Mthokozisi Mabuza - 21 October 2018
- Maxama, Senekal take top awards at Madibaz sports function - 19 October 2018
- PE Refugee Reception Centre reopened - 19 October 2018