Last week two fellow travel bloggers, Dawn Jorgensen (The Incidental Tourist) and Di Brown (The Roaming Giraffe) came on a four night Sho’t Left trip to the Eastern Cape which I was very privileged to more…
This is something I have banged on about so many times but still far to many ignore the advice. To be honest the advice is not that hard to follow, always make sure as far as possible that your websit more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mount Road police nab drug suspect - 16 January 2019
- Have you Seen Nina Thompson? - 16 January 2019
- Derby time for SA teams in Guinness PRO14 - 16 January 2019
- Business Chamber rejects Eskom’s MYPD 4 application - 16 January 2019
- How did @ubereats know? - 16 January 2019