Port Elizabeth has 40 kilometers of sandy beaches and that isn’t counting the rocky shoreline in-between. Our main beachfront is our pride and joy with beaches like Kings Beach, Humewood, Hobie more…
This week I am proud of myself for completing my first trail ultra – and not losing my sense of humour once. It is the second longest running race I have ever done and by far the longest time on m more…
© Clive Wright You know it’s yet another week of small swell when some of the guys reckon conditions are perfect to swim from the wildside round to Pipe. That’s just what a small group of endur more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- EP Cricket Board to focus on cricket development - 22 January 2020
- Kirsty Iversen at Work - 22 January 2020
- The Market Leader in Medium and Heavy Commercial Segments - 22 January 2020
- Oversight inspection at Jubilee Park Primary, Uitenhage - 22 January 2020
- How to choose the the correct legal status for your business - 21 January 2020