In response to the moving sand dunes, the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality is proposing to establish a new car park and toilet block at Sardinia Bay.The sand dunes at Sardinia Bay a more…
Its been cold and grey over the last two days with more to come. Clearly this wasn’t taken over the last few days. I did take it last week though when we had one of PE’s typical stunning a more…
Oh Danny boy, the FBI is calling From USA to PE’s Morningside The World Cup’s gone, and all the stadia dying It’s you, it’s you must answer to that “bribe”. But com more…
Listen to this as it heads up the Top 30. Click here: more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019
- Home Affairs relaxes travel requirements for child tourists - 11 November 2019
- R1.2 Billion Investment into next generation bakkie - 11 November 2019
- Alumni celebrated at 10th annual awards - 11 November 2019
- Bloody Hell Springboks – Why is (some of) PE so Miff Wiff You? - 11 November 2019