The structure of the Pearson Conservatory in St Georges Park actually makes for a great photographic subject with all its symmetrical lines. more…
While out there in search of Geocaches one can find all kinds of containers. Bison tubes, pill bottles, clip lock lunchboxes, plastic peanut butter bottles, ammo cans, etc, etc, etc. Some Geocac more…
(c) 2015 Edward C Lunnon 8 years 4 months ill … Physical: Advantage CBD / Mental: Advantage Ed “So it was, that on 15 January 1975, at the age of 18, I flew (for the first time!) out of Ca more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019