(c) 2015 Edward C Lunnon 8 years 7 months ill … Physical: Deuce / Mental: Advantage Ed I became aware that there was something wrong with my body in September 2006 – hen more…
A little caching expedition took me to St Katharine Church in Uitenhage the other day. The foundation stone, which cannot be found today, was laid in 1867 and it is from this date that the more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Meanwhile, in Stanford Road THIS is happening - 20 July 2018
- Tickets for Springboks vs Australia in Port Elizabeth - 20 July 2018
- SETA’s robbing the youth of the opportunity to participate in our economy - 20 July 2018
- SANRAL: We are more than just the e-toll guys - 19 July 2018
- Repo rate unchanged at 6.5% - 19 July 2018