The highs and lows….. This year has had some serious lows but also quite a few highs. The lowest of the lows was getting divorced! Clearly not something anybody wants or plans on happening and more…
The Donkin Reserve and Route 67 truly are two of Port Elizabeth’s iconic attractions. The one is historic and linked to the very early history of the city while the second brings together all th more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- EP Cricket Board to focus on cricket development - 22 January 2020
- Kirsty Iversen at Work - 22 January 2020
- The Market Leader in Medium and Heavy Commercial Segments - 22 January 2020
- Oversight inspection at Jubilee Park Primary, Uitenhage - 22 January 2020
- How to choose the the correct legal status for your business - 21 January 2020