Race day at Aldo Scribante Race Circuit near Motherwell is always an exciting prospect. For some reason I just never had the opportunity to go and see racing there but I did pop in the othe more…
A beautiful view of the Sundays River Valley from the Kudu Ridge Game Lodge deck more…
7 years 8 months on … Physical: Advantage CBD / Mental Advantage: Ed I remember … We left Kimberley last Wednesday at three in the afternoon. I navigated the bus through places that I have more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 31-year-old woman found dead with stab wounds - 17 September 2019
- Ferrari For the Kids - 17 September 2019
- Free Entry for SA Citizens More Than Doubles - 17 September 2019
- Rugby Test in Despatch - 17 September 2019
- VWSA commended for performance, systems and continuous improvement - 17 September 2019