I just love it when I find stunning videos portraying this beautiful city of our’s. I discovered an exceptional one this morning showing a time lapse sunrise at Hobie Beach with Shark Rock Pier more…
I have to admit, I haven’t got a Port Elizabeth photo for you today. It’s a combination of things, mostly bad luck coupled with being fairly busy at the moment. My external hard drive cras more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search for missing child in Swartkops River - 15 September 2019
- Oil Tanker Crewman Uplifted - 15 September 2019
- Submit your NSFAS 2020 application now - 15 September 2019
- How can Cassper Nyovest ask for R50 000 for ONE tag? #LocalsShareTheBay - 15 September 2019
- Local teams raring to go as Guinness PRO14 season approaches - 13 September 2019