A ship lying at anchor in Algoa Bay in choppy conditions waiting to enter the Port Elizabeth Harbour more…
It’s more Indo than India. A tropical paradise so remote you’d be forgiven for thinking you’d climbed into a time machine. […] more…
Just saw this video on COOPH and thought I’d share it. leo Rosas takes us on a quick journey to demonstrate seven simple photography hacks, showing a few tricks and tips that can get some a more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- One Step Closer for Fish Farms in Algoa Bay as DAFF Receives EA - 28 February 2020
- First Southern Kings start for 23 year-old - 28 February 2020
- Irish internationals return to Connacht squad for Isuzu Southern Kings clash - 28 February 2020
- 100 First aid kits handed over to local schools - 28 February 2020
- Loadshedding? Possibly, Maybe! - 28 February 2020