This is the last post in the Gamtoos Valley series before returning to PE pics again. The biggest sundial in Africa and the Southern Hemisphere can be found somewhere in South Africa. more…
The Gamtoos Valley is famous for the citrus produced there, amongst it various varieties of oranges, naartjies and lemons. Kids love naartjies because they are sweet and easy to peel and during more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search for missing child in Swartkops River - 15 September 2019
- Oil Tanker Crewman Uplifted - 15 September 2019
- Submit your NSFAS 2020 application now - 15 September 2019
- How can Cassper Nyovest ask for R50 000 for ONE tag? #LocalsShareTheBay - 15 September 2019
- Local teams raring to go as Guinness PRO14 season approaches - 13 September 2019