This is the last post in the Gamtoos Valley series before returning to PE pics again. The biggest sundial in Africa and the Southern Hemisphere can be found somewhere in South Africa. more…
The Gamtoos Valley is famous for the citrus produced there, amongst it various varieties of oranges, naartjies and lemons. Kids love naartjies because they are sweet and easy to peel and during more…
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020